BASIC CHESS TACTICS
- Basic chess endgame mates
The King + the Queen vs the King
The King + the Rook vs the King
The King + double Bishop vs a King
The King + 2 Rooks vs The King
The King + 2 Bishops vs King
The King + Knight + Bishop vs The King
The King + 2 Knights vs King
- The Fork, the pin and the skewer
What is the fork or the pin or the skewer ?
- What is zugzwang ?
Zugzwang in chess.
- What is gambit ?
Queen's gambit ,Scotch, Evans King gambits
Most popular openings: King's pawn openings, Queen's Pawn Openings, Queen's Pawn Openings, Ruy Lopez, Giuoco Piano, Queen's Gambit Accepted , Declined, Gruenfeld Defence , more ...
- Chess opening principles
How should you play the chess openings ?
- Checkmate patterns
Checkmate patterns like back rank checkmate, epaulette, smother, fool's , scholar's mate
- What are discovered attack - discovered check ?
- Winning in chess by using deflection
- What are Overloaded pieces - Overloading in Chess ?
- What is decoy in Chess ?
- Prophylaxis in Chess ?
How to use ?
- Using block to win ?
- Removing the defender - Undermining